Do you need to store a temperature-sensitive item for a long period of time? Do your items carry special value and memories for you and your loved ones? If this applies to you, consider placing your items in a climate controlled storage unit at Capital Self Storage in Frankfort, Kentucky. Some people believe that storage is all the same. That’s a misconception that can lead you to select a substandard facility unknowingly. For the best self storage in the area, make the right choice and select Capital Self Storage.
In Kentucky, summers are hot and humid and temperatures can soar. When weather fluctuations occur quickly or are extreme, it can make climate controlled storage units an attractive option for storing valuable, temperature-sensitive items. Capital Self Storage recommends using climate controlled storage for the items that mean the most to you:
- Delicate antiques and heirlooms
- Wood furniture
- Leather furnishings
- Paintings, photographs and musical instruments
- Special collections: coins, stamps and records
- Electronic equipment
- Essential business documents
- Temperature-sensitive business inventory
A climate controlled storage unit at Capital Self Storage keeps temperature levels between 55°-78° F. This temperature range keeps your enclosed storage unit free from pests, dust, dirt and humidity. By industry standards, this temperature range is best for keeping your items safe from damage.
Capital Self Storage can provide a clean and secure storage solution for you, your home or your business. Our secure storage facility is conveniently located at 193 Versailles Road in Frankfort and is open 24 hours a day. Our storage warehouse is a controlled access facility that provides safe and secure storage for all of your possessions. We want you to feel comfortable with storing your belongings and keepsakes in our facility. Your storage unit should feel like a home away from home for your possessions. Capital Self Storage takes great pride in your decision to store with us and we don’t take that decision lightly. Our facilities are equipped with effective security features to give you peace of mind.
No matter how large or small your storage needs may be, our state-of-the-art storage facility can accommodate you. Our facility is equipped with alarms and 24-hour video surveillance. If you need short term storage or long term storage, Capital Self Storage has a solution for all of your storage needs.
Capital Self Storage has lots of storage unit options, so you can get the exact space that you need. We offer the following storage unit sizes:
- 5’ x 8’ (40 square feet) = $65.00 per month
- 5’ x 10’ (50 square feet) = $68.00 per month
- 10’ x 5’ (50 square feet) = $74.00 per month
- 10’ x 7’ (70 square feet) = $84.00 per month
- 10’ x 8’ (80 square feet) = $87.00 per month
- 10’ x 10’ (100 square feet) = $100.00 per month
- 10’ x 12’ (120 square feet) = $108.00 per month
- 10’ x 15’ (150 square feet) = $130.00 per month
- 10’ x 20’ (200 square feet) = $170.00 per month
Office operating hours at Capital Self Storage are:
- Sunday Closed
- Monday - 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday - 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday - 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday - 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday - 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday - 9:00am – 1:00pm
Capital Self Storage customers have access to our storage units Monday through Sunday, 24 hours a day.
Capital Self Storage understands what’s most important to our customers. Come see for yourself by visiting our facility at 193 Versailles Road in Frankfort, Kentucky.