Capital Self Storage provides a solution to a number of self storage needs including: moving, renovating, making room for the in-laws, ancillary storage for apartment dwellers and more. Our Capital Self Storage facility in Frankfort, Kentucky can be utilized for all of your personal, household or business storage needs. We rent climate-controlled units, everything from closet-sized units to units that can hold the contents of a four to five bedroom house.
Capital Self Storage is fenced and gated. Our facility is accessed by personal access codes to insure a safe environment for the storage of your property. Our customers have access to their storage unit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our facilities are well lit and have cameras throughout the property providing 24-hour surveillance 24 hours a day. We invite you to tour our facilities to see the difference.
Capital Self Storage is your premier storage solution:
- Climate controlled. By maintaining ideal temperatures and humidity levels within our facility, Capital Self Storage protects your belongings from extreme temperatures.
- 24-hour surveillance. Ensures your belongings are safe from theft. We offer state-of-the-art security.
- Clean indoor environment. All of our self storage units are indoors, keeping your belongings far away from the elements.
- Small to large spaces. Find the space that’s just right for you from 5’ x 8’ to 10’ x 20’ and nearly every size in between.
- Business and personal storage. We have just the right space for your personal storage and business storage. We’re ready to assist you by accepting package deliveries.
- After-hours access. Access your belongings even when the office is closed with your own personalized key code at the locked facilities entrance.
- Free Wi-Fi. We offer free internet service in our office. Here you can take a break from moving and surf the net or check e-mail.
Finding storage facilities can be an overwhelming task, especially if you are not familiar with all of the options and features available. It’s best to assess all of your storage needs before you search for a local storage facility. Consider how long you might need the unit. Estimate how much you will require. Save money by only renting the space you need. Feel free to use our self storage calculator to help you determine which size storage unit will need. Capital Self Storage offers discounts for long-term storage.
Packing tips for Capital Self Storage:
- Plan ahead before you rent your storage space.
- Seal boxes tightly.
- Protect your furniture by placing covers on everything.
- Label boxes on all sides.
- Have a master list of everything being stored.
- Utilize space within dresser drawers and appliances.
- Clean and protect appliances.
- Pack heavy items in small boxes.
- Wrap dishes and glasses with paper.
- Hang clothes and draperies in wardrobe boxes.
Experience the quality and value of self storage at Capital Self Storage. Along with our low prices, there’s no better deal in the Frankfort area. Don’t let yourself overpay for self storage. Our customers love the convenience of our facility at 193 Versailles Road in Frankfort, Kentucky.
With a wide range of storage units available, Capital Self Storage is the storage facility that’s just right for you. At Capital Self Storage, our customers have access to their storage unit 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.