Capital Self Storage is the newest self storage facility in Frankfort, centrally located at 193 Versailles Road. We feature climate-controlled storage units. You can access your storage facility 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Security features include 24-hour video surveillance in addition to fully fenced and gated area surrounding the property. Our customers can access their storage locker with their own PIN code.
Storage units at Capital Self Storage are available in a wide range of sizes, with everything from a small 5’ x 8’ storage unit, all the way to a large 10’ x 20’ storage unit, that’s equivalent in size to a two-car garage. We make the process of selecting a storage unit enjoyable and easy.
These are tips for choosing a storage unit at Capital Self Storage:
- Create an inventory list of items to be stored
- Identify items that you will need to easily access in your storage area
- Estimate total storage space that will be required
- Review appropriate storage solutions with one of our staff members
When selecting a storage unit, the first step is to create an inventory list of the items you plan to place in storage. Once you have identified these items, you need to consider sizes, shapes and how everything will be boxed and placed inside your storage unit. All boxes should be labeled and these labels should also be referenced on your inventory list so that you can find them quickly. This list will be an integral part of your storage process and should always be accessible.
Depending on how long you plan to store items, it may be important to provide space for easy access. When storing belongings for short periods of time, it is usually alright to pack them closer together. When storing items for longer periods of time, providing extra space sets a nice walkway so that you can get to your items easily. The storage unit you choose will need to be large enough to accommodate both the walkways and proper spacing.
The best way to estimate how much storage space you will need is to pack your items and stack them in boxes together. Without damaging any items inside the boxes, measure carefully to see how much space you will need. Figure out the most efficient way to store everything. Then, consider the items that you will need to easily access.
The next step is to visit Capital Self Storage and review everything to be stored on your inventory list. Be sure that you have enough space factored into your space estimate for proper accessibility. At Capital Self Storage, we are experienced in helping our customers determine how to choose the best storage unit for their needs.
Self storage units available at Capital Self Storage:
- 5’ x 8’ (40 square feet) = $35.00 per month
- 5’ x 10’ (50 square feet) = $65.00 per month
- 10’ x 5’ (50 square feet) = $72.00 per month
- 10’ x 7’ (70 square feet) = $81.00 per month
- 10’ x 8’ (80 square feet) = $82.00 per month
- 10’ x 10’ (100 square feet) = $95.00 per month
- 10’ x 12’ (120 square feet) = $100.00 per month
- 10’ x 15’ (150 square feet) = $110.00 per month
- 10’ x 20’ (200 square feet) = $155.00 per month
When you rent a storage unit at Capital Self Storage in Frankfort, you’re making a smart decision.